Crisis Control Ministry's Pharmacy is the largest free pharmacy in Forsyth County and was the first licensed free pharmacy in North Carolina when it was established in 1987. In our last fiscal year, we dispensed more than 26,000 prescriptions, valued at over $2.1 million. We want to be sure that individuals in Forsyth and Stokes Counties do not have to make the choice between food and life sustaining medications.
Who Can Use Our Pharmacy:
- Residents of Forsyth and Stokes Counties
- Individuals of any age
- There are no set limits on the number of prescriptions filled or the value of medications given to one client.
- There are no set financial guidelines for eligibility, but the client must demonstrate a true financial need.
- People in need of life sustaining prescription medications, including insulin, that cannot afford them.
A complete list of what is required when coming to Crisis Control Ministry for assistance can be found at documentation.
For information about specific medications available through Crisis Control Ministry, please call Trish Bennett at 336-724-7875 ext. 1052 or by email email@example.com.
If you are in need of medications that you cannot afford and are interested in working directly with pharmaceutical companies to obtain your medications, please use the following useful links:
- http://www.needymeds.com/ is a wonderful information source to learn how to access patient assistant services
Want to help us?
We welcome financial donations, medication donations and volunteer assistance. Donated medicine must be in the original sealed packaging from the manufacturer and not expired. It is only with the generous support of individuals, the local medical community, and pharmaceutical companies that we are able to effectively serve so many clients annually. Please click on Donate above to see the different opportunities for giving. Thank you!